Menu

Stocking stuffer for 17yo boy

Moxie

Gift cards for fast food, movies, gasoline.  Jerky, food items he loves that you don't normally buy.  (In my house it's Jif peanut butter, pop tarts and Fruit Loops).  Sci-fi paperback, geeky t-shirt, shave cream, razors, etc.

Thumb drives, portable charger, etc.

Edited by Tina

Winter gloves, t-shirt, socks, lip balm? My ds likes flannel pj bottoms. A coffee mug or Tervis tumbler? Book?

I bought a Darth Vader Tervis tumbler with lid for my almost 17 yo's stocking. It is awesome-looking; I'm quite jealous of it. AND it takes up a good bit of room in the stocking. 

Also...nice pair of socks,bag of goldfish, craft soda, bodywash, earbuds, I-tunes card.

And a room air freshener. Ha!

Target or the grocery store should have Star Wars Jelly Bellies.  I guess that's just more candy though.

Does he drive yet or have a car?  Or a stinky locker?  DH used to have a Star Wars air freshener in his car.

Spare phone charging cord?  I swear we go through ten a year.  We'll be buying Costco-sized packs of them when the boys get phones.