Menu

Gift for mom

OrganicJen

I made her a lap quilt with chickens on it (she has a mini farm). My sister got her a bunch of hunting and fishing gear.  My other sister is buying her ammo.  Where as my children are getting me gift cards from fabric stores or (I hope) a pair of fuzzy indoor boots.  My point is that it's really going to depend on the mother.  It sounds like in the past you've gotten your mom something pretty that is just for her to enjoy.  I'd look for something that similarly fits that definition.

• Like 1

For my stepmom, she commented on a fabric star tree topper I made, so I am sending her a copy of the pattern, the stabilizer stuff you need, and a gift card for a fabric shop local to her so she can choose fabric for it. 

For my MIL, she loves dachsunds (sp??) and had recently been asking for a smaller purse to carry; when I was at the Quilt Festival in November I found a really nice leather purse with a dachsund riding a scooter. Super cute and she'll love it! We're also giving her gift cards for a restaurant. 

For my mom.....no idea. She asked for piano key bookends, which I cannot find anywhere. She also comments on my toilet paper roll holder every time she's here, so I might just get that. 

• Like 1

For my stepmom, she commented on a fabric star tree topper I made, so I am sending her a copy of the pattern, the stabilizer stuff you need, and a gift card for a fabric shop local to her so she can choose fabric for it. 

For my MIL, she loves dachsunds (sp??) and had recently been asking for a smaller purse to carry; when I was at the Quilt Festival in November I found a really nice leather purse with a dachsund riding a scooter. Super cute and she'll love it! We're also giving her gift cards for a restaurant. 

For my mom.....no idea. She asked for piano key bookends, which I cannot find anywhere. She also comments on my toilet paper roll holder every time she's here, so I might just get that. 

Here are some options:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7CWXV0/ref=asc_df_B01N7CWXV05304232/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01N7CWXV0&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167143583238&hvpos=1o6&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16202453249689673738&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026485&hvtargid=pla-314974966012

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/lifestyle/aim-wavy-keyboard-bookends/h89482000000000?cntry=us&source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=CjwKCAiApdPRBRAdEiwA84bo3_UXzZbi9ChA4azSnDs1tE04A3wk4Mkhk9f96Af9KoqCYtONHdqx3xoCiL8QAvD_BwE&kwid=productads-adid^221925979422-device^c-plaid^323968740223-sku^H89482000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA

https://www.homegoodscenter.com/products/ste-91-3708?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=60150761483

a butter dish (she wanted me to save the cover from a plastic container so she could use it, but I just got her a new one)

a gift card to Olive Garden (with my dad)

my husband's newest CD (I have no idea if she and Dad will play it, but I needed something to give her)

homemade caramel apples dipped in candy, if I can make them tomorrow and send them out in time

• Like 1

a butter dish (she wanted me to save the cover from a plastic container so she could use it, but I just got her a new one)

a gift card to Olive Garden (with my dad)

my husband's newest CD (I have no idea if she and Dad will play it, but I needed something to give her)

homemade caramel apples dipped in candy, if I can make them tomorrow and send them out in time

I had to laugh because that sounds just like my mom...she would want me to save her a plastic lid or something over just asking for a new one.

• Like 2