Menu

Ds is home--thanks for the prayers

Ds, who ran away on the 13th, is back--unfortunately, he can't stay, and dh is driving him to the courthouse to turn him in. He faces jail time for probation violation.

I deeply appreciate all your prayers. He was staying in various dorm rooms on the George Mason campus, about 25 minutes from here. He is ok.

A family member has told him he can live with her, work on his GED, and work for her business. I am so angry with her interference I can hardly stand it. She was Facebooking him and made promises to hire an attorney and get him sent there. She asked us, but I told her we had to talk about it. We had to say no, because of her family situation. And I had to tell him no. Sh*t. I am so mad. Some of it is probably a little displaced anger, for sure--

Anyway, more prayers for discernment would be helpful, if you can stand more drama.

Thanks for supporting me--I know many, if not most, of you have your own burdens to bear, and I am so grateful you took time out of your lives to help me and my family.

Chris, hang in there. Keep encouraging and loving your son, while at the same time maintaining your tough love position. I'm sorry you have relatives interfering w/ the situation. That certainly doesn't help. But just keep communicating w/ your son, if possible. I pray you all get through this difficult time. Blessings.