Menu

It's too difficult finding mostly COTTON socks!

sheryl

Typically I buy cotton or mostly cotton socks for dh, dd and myself!  it's getting increasingly hard to do so.

Right now I need white ankle sports to go with my new "New Balance" tennis shoes.  Also, I need "liners" (low-cut or low-rise) that will line my leather boots for this upcoming fall and winter that I bought last winter  It would be nice to have an assortment of (mostly) cotton socks for whatever the purpose: sport, boots, dressy, etc  - again for men and women. 

Any ideas?  TIA!

murphy,  my mil used to knit and my sister does but i don't have time to take that hobby up right now. knitted items are awesome.

thanks for the other suggestions too!  i'll revisit amazon.  it doesn't help that i'm looking for different thicknesses, colors, etc.  i know sock outlets usually associated with outlet malls may have a good selection from time to time.  we're going on vacation and "may" be near one but can't guarantee it.  lol!

murphy, my mil used to knit and my sister does but i don't have time to take that hobby up right now. knitted items are awesome.

thanks for the other suggestions too! i'll revisit amazon. it doesn't help that i'm looking for different thicknesses, colors, etc. i know sock outlets usually associated with outlet malls may have a good selection from time to time. we're going on vacation and "may" be near one but can't guarantee it. lol!

Ask sister to make you some?

• Like 1

wow, I just can NOT get the multi quote to work anymore - frustrating.

trulycrabby - thanks for the link. will check it out.

carol/ca - thanks for that. we shop at wf.  good to know.

ravin, right!  I had a pair of bamboo knickers and they were great. just prefer the natural fiber (which bamboo is) to "breathe".  does bamboo work like cotton to help the skin breathe?

murphy - ha.  she won't.