Menu

professional wallpaper removal ??

teachermom2834

First of all- I am not doing this myself. BTDT and said "NEVER AGAIN". I keep reminding myself of that as I contemplate my projects.

Who does one call for this service? Painting company? I've googled "wallpaper removal" and my town and I'm not getting much. I have a general handyman I can ask if he is interested.

Anything I'm not thinking of? My sister had a cleaning company do hers. That seemed strange but they did a good job.

Thanks!

Around here it looks like painting companies do it. I'd probably start calling there as I imagine if they don't do it, they'll know who does. Don't blame you aboutnot wanting to do it. Wallpaper removal is a hard "nope, never doing that again" from me too.

• Like 2

Yes call painting companies and call more than one if there is more than one.  Get quotes and compare apples to apples.  Make sure they are all providing the same services and ask what techniques they use.  But also make sure the guy that is actually going to do it has done it before.  Not the company.  The guy or gal they will send.  You don't want a rookie.

• Like 1