Menu

I must say, playing Ms PacMan on Google Maps is a whole lot of fun.

Suzanne in ABQ

It first showed up when I was in the desert. It didn't think there were enough roads so I couldn't play. :)

Where I am the roads are typical British short wiggly mess which I guess are unsuitable so it automatically plays in other parts of the world. It's been Germany, Spain and Mexico so far.

No, I was just playing.  It's in google maps.  It just shows up as a little square thumbnail in the lower left corner when you're viewing a map.  Click on it, and your map becomes a Ms PacMan screen.  Use your arrows to move her through the streets.  

Fnally found it.  For some reason it doesn't show up in Chrome for me, I tried Edge and while I could see the icon it wouldn't let me play, then I tried Firefox and finally got to play Thanks!

• Like 1

I also dislike uninvited add-ons.  I think it's incredibly rude of google to put it there on my phone when all I really want to do is look at the map.  If I wanted a game, I would download a game.  (I thought maybe one of my kids put it there...)  (ETA do I sound annoyed?  ok yeah I'm having a suboptimal morning and I'm annoyed all-around)

Edited by wapiti
  • Like 2