Menu

My stomach is in knots.

I have to vent to someone. My younger sis, who was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease is seeing the doctor today who will give her an idea on how bad it is. It seems to be progressing rapidly & she has lumps pretty much everywhere - neck, armpits, chest, abdomen & groin. :( At her diagnosis 2 weeks ago, she only had them above the diaphram.

Please say a prayer for her.

Stage 4. They sent her straight to the hospital, wanting to start treatment right away and are testing to see if it has spread to her heart & marrow, etc... I'm so scared for her.

I'm terribly sorry. Will be praying.:grouphug:

Stage 4. They sent her straight to the hospital, wanting to start treatment right away and are testing to see if it has spread to her heart & marrow, etc... I'm so scared for her.

Praying for her and your family now. Praying against the pain as well. When I had my tx, the bone marrow biopsy was one of the most painful procedures. :grouphug:

It is scary for you & your sister, I know. My brother was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkins and that was 14 years ago. I tell you this to let you know that a good outcome is possible even with this late stage diagnosis. He is very healthy now & hasn't had any problems once his treatment was over. I will pray that your sister also has such a good result. Jacqui

How hard for all of you! Sending her healing thoughts, and peace to all of you.

My older brother was dx with chronic leukemia (CML) about 5 years ago now, and with prostate cancer just a few short years after that. It hurt so much to learn this. Yet, when he told me the news, I could tell that he was trying to be strong for me. How crazy! I know you will support your sister in every way, and she will cherish you for allowing her to "be real", whatever form that takes.

I'm sorry.