Menu

What is your experience with UPS?

TXBeth

Amazon says the carrier is UPSN (is that the same as UPS?). It says it is "on time" and will be delivered today by 8pm. It is currently 9:52pm and it hasn't arrived. Would you expect that it is still going to come late tonight, or not until tomorrow? Trying to decide whether to wait up...

Any other tracking info available?

For example, I have a UPS package that says will be delivered today, but the last tracking scan was halfway across the country and nothing since. It isn't coming tonight. I have never heard of UPSN, so can't say if it is the same as UPS. 

I wouldn't wait up.

UPSN is apparently UPS US

"Carrier

Federal Express® (FedEx)

United Parcel Service United States (UPSN)

United Parcel Service Canada (UPSC)

United Parcel Service Europe (UPSE)

United Parcel Service Asia Pacific (UPSA)

United Parcel Service Latin America (UPSL)

United States Postal Service (USPS)

© Copyright IBM Corp. 1999, 2013" ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/commerce/doc/ssfs/91/Parcel_Carrier_Adapter.pdf

Never mind. Delivery now says rescheduled for 27th. Boo. This is the one thing DD actually said she wanted. She'll like the other things we picked, but I'm bummed this one won't get here.

Apparently Amazon said "shipped" yesterday at 11am, but that just meant they had sent the info to UPS. They didn't actually get the package to UPS until tonight at 6:30pm. And yet all this time they were telling me it was on time for delivery tonight at 8.

It's doubly maddening because it originated about 30 minutes from my house. I could have picked it up!

Print the picture of it from Amazon and wrap that up for her to open. Yes she still has to wait but opening will still be exciting :)

I'm doing that.  2ds wanted another math rational/irrational number shirt.  so, I've printed it off.  need to put it in a box and wrap it.  it's coming next week some time.

depending upon age - they can be ok.  I was upset one year when I couldn't afford much, and 2dd's gift wasn't registered in the (very small) vendor's system.  I called to ask about it - and apparently they had a computer glitch that ate the order.  didn't make it for christmas.

• Like 1