Menu

Gain an Hour tonight!

Beth S

There doesn't seem to be a thread about Daylight Savings Time yet.

Enjoying the extra hour tonight, even if it means an earlier sunset tomorrow night.

Setting the clocks back one hour in the Fall, & changing (or at least checking) smoke detector batteries.

I hope that whoever devised this plan of playing with clocks twice a year is being forced to spend their eternity dealing with the sleep/wake patterns of young children who do not appreciate the subtleties of Daylight Savings Time, its expiration each fall, or the need to observe the *new* time. Can we not just pick one and stick with it?!?!

If possible, I would like to get my hour to go, so that I can spend it when I am over my cold. Really not benefitting me ATM; it just means I'll be sleepless ealier than average tomorrow morning.

My DH is going from Boston to New Orleans tomorrow morning. I have a feeling I will have to take him to the airport as I bet his regular driver will forget to change the clock. He also will be two hours off (time change, plus an hour for the time zone) for Sunday and Monday, then he comes home.

I hope that whoever devised this plan of playing with clocks twice a year is being forced to spend their eternity dealing with the sleep/wake patterns of young children who do not appreciate the subtleties of Daylight Savings Time, its expiration each fall, or the need to observe the *new* time. Can we not just pick one and stick with it?!?!

I just read this, but my FB status (at 4:00 am!) said exactly this. Ugh. I'm almost two hours into my day, and Starbucks STILL isn't open.