Menu

If you have time for prayers for our kitty...

They would be greatly appreciated.

After a lousy "one of those days" yesterday (I forgot my keys so we were locked out of the house, brakes went out on the car to the tune of $400 and several other minor annoyances) we got home to discover that our eldest cat, Sprocket, was sick. Breathing funny and with discharge from her eyes.

We decided to take her to the vet this morning, I got a 10 am appointment, but she's not looking good. Shaky, weak... she's 16 years old.

We just lost another kitty in January while we were on vacation. I don't want today to be the day we lose this old girl. Prayers would be wonderful, for Sprocket, and us as well. Thanks.

The doctor says that she just has a bad upper respiratory infection. He gave her a shot and thinks she should be better in a couple of days, if not we'll giver her oral antibiotics. She looked so unhappy... but had energy enough to fight the vet and try to sink in her teeth--she's not a friendly kitty. BUT I'm so relieved!!!! I was really freaking out and thinking the worst. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!

Oh, good! I prayed for y'all earlier. Our bunny, the Princess, has an upper respiratory infection, too. She sounded so rattly, when she was breathing hard it sounded like coffee brewing! She went to the vet on Monday, and is already much, much better. Thankfully, she likes her cherry-flavored medicine pretty well.

Hope your kitty's feeling better quickly.

Wendi