Menu

Leaving in a few minutes...

SparklyUnicorn

to go to a math course at the CC.  I had the brilliant idea (cough) to take an 8am class.  I must be out of my mind.

Sucking down some coffee....and for some dumb reason I'm nervous about this.  At least i already know the instructor is older than me.  The last one I had was not though and that was the first time...and weird.

zzzzzzzzz 

• Like 8

to go to a math course at the CC. I had the brilliant idea (cough) to take an 8am class. I must be out of my mind.

Sucking down some coffee....and for some dumb reason I'm nervous about this. At least i already know the instructor is older than me. The last one I had was not though and that was the first time...and weird.

zzzzzzzzz

Those kind of ideas always seem great when they're in the future...

Enjoy!

• Like 3

Enjoy!  I've had a fair number of younger than me professors now.  It is always a little weird.  I do enjoy professors that are my age or near it though.  It is like we are part of a secret club in which we know all this cultural reference stuff that goes right over the heads of the little whipper-snappers  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 2

My DS had the choice to take his English course at 8am with the highly recommended instructor, or at 10am with a different instructor, or at 9am with the same teacher but that would mean not taking the literature class he has then.

He chose 8am to have the best teacher and be able to take lit at 9. He has left already to get coffee and see gf who had to open the coffee shop at 6am :)

• Like 1

You know, quite often I really like teaching the 8am classes. The students who sign up for them tend to be go-getters who want to git r done. 

That was my experience as well - IF there were multiple sections to choose from and enough free seats so the students had an actual choice.

required classes that are only offered at 8am - not so much.

• Like 1