Menu

I got a little distracted Christmas shopping today...

We went to a great little Japanese restaurant and bought a Wii for the kids, now hidden safely away.

Japanese restaurants carry Wii's? Who knew?! :D

Sorry.

Those chicks are darling! No clue what a guinea or a keet or a frizzle is, but if that's what they look like, I'm sold!

I thought for sure I'd open the post and find a picture of a new horse!!

Nope. Dh humors me quite a bit, but not that much.

I called the kids on the cell and held it down in the chick box. "MOM, you didn't buy ducks did you???? Geese??? Not Peacocks???" But they were okay with banties.

I have more trouble with my heeler and the cats. I'll keep them up until they are very big, almost grown.

I have them in my tack room, which is really a building. It's about 20 by 40 feet, and the back corner is wired in with chicken wire, about 8x8. So far I don't regret letting them live in that corner, they have an outside entrance and can't get to my saddles unless I leave the other door open, and the dust isn't bad.

I wanted them close enough to the house so that I could hear the rooster crowing, and the tack building is just out the back bedroom door.