Menu

Bad Team Pictures

MrsWeasley

I stopped buying my DD's dance ones because they were so hideously awful. Like "what made this guy think that photography was a viable career" awful, and it was consistent across the board. Even really, really beautiful girls with awesome smiles ended up looking like they were in pain or cross eyed or with triple chins. There might be one kid in any group picture that actually looked decent, and the individual ones were like cake wrecks bad.

Awful as in? Picture quality? Paper quality? Or kids looking/bad placement? Was it by a photographer/studio? Was there an extra cost? If it was expensive and the problem is quality (poor light, bad paper etc) I'd call and ask for a refund. Some of those pics aren't cheap :(

I give them to my kids to do whatever with.  My DD puts them up in her room on her shelf, or packs them away in a drawer.  I have my MIL, who is a photographer, take the pictures that I hang up and keep.  I don't get group photos that way, but I really don't care much about that.  My boys team pictures for soccer are on the fridge.  I rarely look that them, but the boys like having them up.