Menu

Free Writing Workbooks

PollyOR

I would give them a few more days, but do check back. I think the workbooks are worth it.

From the website:

We’re Back Online! W00t and Welcome Back!

Hey there writers! October 1 eve, we lost one of our big database servers to disk failure. We're sad to say that the disk dying meant we lost a day's worth of new accounts and forum posts. Our most recent back-up was 9/30 at 1:15 AM. So if you created an account or made any changes after then, they've been lost and will need to be redone.

Since we are running with one server instead of two, we might need to take the site down again until both big-gun database servers can work as a team again. But it was just too sad to be dark in October, and we'd rather be slow (with occasional weird 'Cannot connect to database' errors) than not have anything up at all.

If you're just browsing the site, you can help keep the load on our database lighter by only signing in when you're ready to post something. Clicking on the "Customize Forums" link on your My NaNoWriMo page and unchecking forums you don't want to read will also save us precious data cycles.

Something not working right? Post a report about it in our site feedback forum!

Thanks for your patience everyone!

The NaNoWriMo Staff