Menu

When you want to blow to the stratosphere (JAWM)

TeenagerMom

Something major happened in primary social circle today.  I have voluntarily left. Many others will be affected by the reasons why I quit. 

I REALLY want to blast it on Facebook for all the world to know.

ONE stinking person that I like a lot and is entirely innocent is the ONLY reason I am not doing it.

BUT I SO WANT TO...............

ARGH

Sigh

Adulting sucks.

• Like 1

Something major happened in primary social circle today.  I have voluntarily left. Many others will be affected by the reasons why I quit. 

I REALLY want to blast it on Facebook for all the world to know.

ONE stinking person that I like a lot and is entirely innocent is the ONLY reason I am not doing it.

BUT I SO WANT TO...............

ARGH

Sigh

Adulting sucks.

I'm sorry.  Yes, adulting does suck. 

• Like 1

Yeah sometimes I want to let my teen self take over and blast all over twitter and fb but the adult in me knows better. So I sit and put on my masking smile to avoid certain people from asking "what's wrong?". Because I still have to be involved with certain adults.

• Like 1

Thank you! I'm a little less emotional about it today but still pretty ticked.  I definitely think that the actions that were taken will come back to damage them, even if they try to backtrack at this point.  The damage has been done.

Just a reminder to all:

Actions speak louder than words.  Your words are hollow when you say, "We were afraid this was going to hurt you.  So many people fought for you.  We are so sorry."

If  one really, truly cares about hurting another individual or group of individuals, they wouldn't take the actions in the first place. 

Edited by TeenagerMom