Menu

Heavy duty sports bra besides an Enell?

Soror

I had my dh take pics of my last night doing aerial and trapeze, um, I need a new bra. In the upside down poses you can clearly see lots of cleavage. I had bought a new sturdier bra(and shirts so tight they can't come up) but when you are entirely upside down things want to fall out. I had an Enell before but I'd rather not have something quite that tight although high enough to cover cleavage is good. I'm about average size- I think.

Edited by soror

It's expensive, but cw-x stabilyx on zappos is the best heavy duty sports bra I've had. It's sturdy and higher cut. And it fastens instead of pulling over so it's easier to get on and off than most others.

Thanks for the rec. Is it just that particular model of the CW-X or other ones too?

I only have that model so I can't speak to any others. I was looking for a good running bra and came across that recommendation. I ended up with 2 and got rid of my others. The good thing about zappos is you can pretty much return anything if you're not satisfied. They might sell it somewhere else too.

I opened this wondering what the characteristics of a "heavy duty sports bar" were. 

:lol: Yeah, I got nothing on bras, but, every time I see this thread title I'm like, aw, poor soror, she must really be having some kind of lousy day...

All that trapeze work must wear a woman down.  (Very cool re trapeze work, btw.)

• Like 6

Ha, I didn't notice the typo :) 

Looking at the rec's now. The thing is I'm ok with jogging in the bras I have but it is the going entirely upside down bit that is the issue. I really, really didn't want to have to go supper heavy duty but I'd also rather not flash my cleavage to all the parent and kids there either, le sigh.

• Like 1

Can you wear a higher neck top over it?

http://www.zappos.com/product/8694007/color/22740

That would work for sure but I think it would be cheaper just to get a new bra so I can wear my existing tanks. I should keep an eye out for higher neck ones for cheap though, that is a good idea. Mine aren't really low cut but gravity can push things pretty far.

My dd has found that Moving Comfort makes the best bras for holding larger ladies in. They have several models that work well but I remember both Juno and Mara as being good.  They are worth the money.

These aren't priced too bad and I see some on Sierra Trading Post, really wish I could try on in person though!