Menu

Ummm....anyone wanna add on to the top of the pile??? Good grief!!!

I spent the morning worrying about Becky. She lived through her surgery. (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, it's in my Very sad tonight thread).

Came home from co-op to find out my 13 yo niece passed out today; my sister was hysterical worried about her. She's fine now.

My 9 yo has chicken pox.

Then, as I'm sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet and CALM, the neighbors start SCREAMING at each other. This *never* happens here. Ever. DH goes out to try to break it up and keep everyone calm. Neighbor 1 hits Guy 2 with a metal pipe (Colonel Mustard with a lead pipe in the conservatory ;) ).

Me? a) call 911 then b) open mouth, insert peanut M&M's.

:glare:

What a day!

Oh man, what a day!!!!! (sorry I missed the post about your friend - I'm just home from vacation) I'm so happy about your friend and her surgery!!! What a gift. But, how scary tonight was! How are you doing now? I sure hope you've taken the advice of your dear friends and have had a couple of Mike's (or the drink of your choice!!!). :grouphug: