Menu

Any Gilmore Girls fans?

Frances

Netflix announced today that they are going to do a short season of reunion shows with the original writer/producer, the two main characters, and several of the minor characters. It's one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I think it's the only show where I've watched the entire series more than once. Normally, I don't like to re-watch any shows or movies, unless it's been many, many years since the first viewing.

• Like 3

I watched and loved it the first time through but watched them again on Netflix. I have a house full of boys now who I know would not enjoy the show so I will have to find time there are all off on an outing to watch reruns or the new show. I am not sure how I will feel about the new season.

I have fond memories of the show partly because of the time in my life. Dh was in grad school and we had a couple babies in an apartment less than 500 sq ft. I really looked forward to and enjoyed my TV times in the evening. We had no money, no friends. But I had a bowl of popcorn and TV time at night when babies went to sleep. Gilmore Girls was one of my shows during that time.

I still haven't made it through the last four or five episodes of the show. I'm actually more excited about the prospect of this show than finishing the original series.

Season 7 of the original series had a different producer than the earlier seasons and it shows. The reboot will have the original producer.

• Like 4