Menu

Go Cards!!!!

mamiof5

Ds15 and I are huge football fans.  He chose to root for the Cardinals because Green Bay knocked his team out of the playoffs.  I was instructed to root for the Packers, because ds15 likes us to cheer for opposing teams. :shrug:

It was a fun game!

• Like 1

DS came crying to me this morning because the Packers lost. We only let the kids stay up to watch the first half, so he asked DH about the outcome as soon as he woke up. He takes Packer losses even harder than DH. At least it wasn't as bad of a loss as their last game against the Cardinals.

DS came crying to me this morning because the Packers lost. We only let the kids stay up to watch the first half, so he asked DH about the outcome as soon as he woke up. He takes Packer losses even harder than DH. At least it wasn't as bad of a loss as their last game against the Cardinals.

I'm sorry :(. Ds would have probably cried too if the red birds had lost. The Packers played such a great game! My oldest dd (who's recovering from surgery and couldn't scream) got teary eyed when they threw that Hail Mary and tied the game in the last few minutes