Menu

Have you played ABC's political "Match-o-Matic"?

Janna

It was pretty easy to tell which candidate said what on most of the issues though.

Yeah, I had to work hard *not* to do that. I'm sure I could have lined up on one side or the other if that had been my goal, but I was genuinely curious to see how I would line up *just* analyzing each quote for itself.

Yeah, I had to work hard *not* to do that. I'm sure I could have lined up on one side or the other if that had been my goal, but I was genuinely curious to see how I would line up *just* analyzing each quote for itself.

I tried hard not to too, but I'm not sure just how successful I was.:glare: Guess I'm not trustworthy.:tongue_smilie:

but I was genuinely curious to see how I would line up *just* analyzing each quote for itself.

This was my approach as well.

And while the quotes are pretty easy to determine who said what, it's not easy for those who haven't been paying attention to the race. I think for those people especially, this quiz would/could be beneficial.

I was 3-10, which is funny. I actually thought I had chosen the other candidate more times than three. I had begun to wonder if I was going to have to reevaluate! Very interesting! (But yes, the one I scored the 10 on is the one I am planning to vote for.)

And at least once, I agreed with both statements :D

McCain McCain AGAIN and AGAIN!! :)

Agreed with the other side on 2 accounts..McCain is a man of his word and his convictions....he's earned that reputation after 45 years working to make change...he's MY MAN and Palin is a breath of fresh air and fresh thinking that DC NEEDS...

Tara