Menu

Which haircut would look best on me? Please vote.

Which Haircut?  

1. 1. Which Haircut?

• Kathie Lee (red head)
    • Dark haired lady
    • Princess Di

I like the middle picture (dark hair), but that's because I have a very small forehead and I absolutely cannot wear bangs (they look awful on me). If you have a . . . hmm, what's the right word? "taller" forehead, then you might look better with bangs. I can't tell for sure because you're picture is pretty small, but I think you could wear bangs. In which case I would vote for #1.

Maybe I'm not explaining well, but what I mean is that the distance between the top of my eyebrows and my hairline is only 1-3/4" -- very small, not good for bangs. If that distance is more for you, then you'd probably look nice with bangs.

Ooh, would love to see pics--I actually think the haircuts are quite similar--one and two. Two is just curlier and brushed back. If you like both, you could take both pics and speak with your hairdresser about them, see if there is a combo you can do. Your hair in the pic looks like it has some curl--maybe shorter it will have curl more like the pic? Mine is curly, and would do like pic #2 pretty much on its own if were cut that way, and I think if mine were your length, without layers, it would be about as curly as yours, or a little more so.

As for color, have them give you the color swatches they have and hold it up to your face, and, more than that, ASK THEM!!! If you haven't had your hair that color before, listen to their advice--it can help a good bit.

Post pics as soon as you are back--I'm excited!

I voted #1. BUT...I don't think the red would be too flattering to your coloring. I would go with the coloring of #2. I just think you could do a lot with that cut. Nice and easy for everyday or fix it up for a night out.

I do like #2 as well if it's a perm and you don't have to curl it everyday!:tongue_smilie:

Your hair seems to be pretty straight and if you are like me, we surely don't have much time for hair maintenance! LOL!

Either would be very flattering for you.

You will look very pretty and updated! Have fun! :D