Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Woke up with terrible sinus congestion and pain. Not doing too much today. At least until some meds help me feel better.

Figure out dinner.

Write some notes/letters and mail them. Yes, people still do that. Paper, pen, stamps.

Pack up Thanksgiving decorations.

Take Dd to my mom's.

Library?

Find advent decorations. (Dd is making the wreath)

HI guys.  What day is it?  We're in Vegas right now but plan to drive to LA today.  We were going to go to Disneyland, but the kids agreed that it would be more fun to go to Universal Studios since they've been to Disney World twice.

I hope I get some work done in the car.  My 11/30 deadline is looming.  :/  Yesterday I got like 10 minutes of work done on the way to the Grand Canyon.

Edited by SKL

We're going shopping :D

We will park in the most-remote lot conveniently located near a traffic signal so that we'll miss the nasty congestion getting in and out of the mall area.

I have $20 in DSW rewards plus a $10 off $50 for the new store opening plus a triple points card! Dd needs new sneakers. Dd20 needs short/mid leather boots (all the campus walking she does is hard on not-leather boots---the ones she got last fall are falling apart).

Then we're going to take a field trip to the Container Store and REI, just for giggles.

And then we'll cross the street to look at the Christmas pretties at Pier One.

And then we'll walk a bit, cross the crazy ring road for the mall itself, and hit the mall: Macy's for Model UN clothing for dd15 and maybe some sale open stock Fiestaware (I'd love 4 more luncheon plates); the awesome game store for cousin gifts; and so on. We'll treat the girls to linner/dunch at Panera, the only place where they both can eat with their various allergies and intolerances. At some point dh and I will split up from the girls so we can shop for them.

Dd20 picked up an extra 6-11 shift at work so we'll leave one car in the mall parking lot for her to get home. She goes back to campus tomorrow.

Late again but oh well...

- dishes- in dishwasher

- tidy house- round 1 done

- go to store for cake and whatnot- done

- decorate- done

- contain chaos of dd1's birthday party- done

- school work

- dinner- done

- baths

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done

Edited by MomtoCandJ