Menu

Looking for black dress pants

birchbark

I need:

petite

washable

straight-leg

quality (the cute ones I got at Maurice's last year are already limp)

I was wondering about Loft's. We live rurally so I will have to wait until we drive into the metro to see them though. Any other recommendations?

Edited by birchbark

http://www.jjill.com/jjillonline/product/product.aspx?item=YU059E&rPFID=1257&sk=N&h=N

Wearever by J. Jill is very flattering to any body shape.  I think they're super comfortable and mine have lasted for years.

Definitely better than something I could buy at Kohl's that MIGHT last this season only.

Watch for sales, regular prices are very high but they have sales often.  And get on their mailing list, coupons come every once in a while.

• Like 4

• 11 months later...

Talbots has several styles of pants that meet your criteria. I have worn their pants for years. I wear the Hampshire and Raleigh styles, but you may find the cut of one of the others suits you better. Not all stores have all sizes, but they have easy online ordering and you can return them to any store if they don't work out. They often have sales as well - 25-30% off every so often. 

I need:

petite

washable

straight-leg

quality (the cute ones I got at Maurice's last year are already limp)

I was wondering about Loft's. We live rurally so I will have to wait until we drive into the metro to see them though. Any other recommendations?

I was going to recommend Loft. I always buy my black dress pants there. They are flattering and hold up well. Their shirts, not so much.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...