Menu

Who's going to tackle Friday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Still behind on my work, and I am supposed to update a report in advance of an 11am conference call.

• Work before the kids get up.
  • Kids up & out to school.
  • Work.
  • Kids to gymnastics.  Work at gymnastics.
  • Dinner out.
  • Watch a DVD?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.

Good morning

- dishes- hand wash done, dishwasher going

- tidy house- round 1 done

- laundry- in dryer

- school work- did statistics extra credit, working on A&P notes

- work on office- it's all done, I'm waiting for some available funds to buy the other stuff I want for it but for now it's good.

- get dd1 off bus- done

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw

- baths

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done- did some yoga with dd2, scrubbed big couch (ewwww), helped dh move vehicles so he could blow leaves

School this morning with kiddos

Pick up DS from college at lunch.

Laundry - it's breeding in the laundry closet.  I haven't caught them yet, but I just KNOW it!

We had poetry recital last night, so need to pick new poems for memorization today.

Pick up M&Ms for popcorn/movie night tonight

Pick up movies for the same

Pick up groceries for DS going camping this weekend.

I lived through the conference call.  Didn't finish the report though.  Need to do that over the weekend.  Now back to all those accounting reports I should have already finished.

I just feel so sluggish today.  My legs are stiff too.  Wonder if I'm coming down with something.  Yeah, just what I need....

busy day....kids wrapping up school this morning for the week.  Then we head to a local rec pool for some fun with friends we only see once a month.  Rush home to clean up and then we are off to a concert tonight!  Making lunch to go, and dinner may be leftovers.  The poor hamster will just have to sit in his nasty cage one more day before cleaning it.  

I do think DH has something sick like going on.  Going to fill up on vitamins today and kiss him less.  

Have a good weekend!