Good morning!

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

1st cup of coffee

To Do:

more coffee and computer time

breakfast for us

insurance adjuster comes to look at van (deer ran into the side of it last week)

school: science, history, literature, grammar, math, Fix-It, spelling

lunch

laundry

do some cleaning out for possibly going to a "free yard sale" our homeschool group sponsors

dinner (just ds and I because dh has an academic meet)

work on book club planning (one week away)

Soooooooo

--Arabic 12:30-1:20

--gym while she's on campus

--ballet 6-9

--dh men's group 7-9

--enjoy the quiet, empty house :D

--daily and Tuesday things

--today's emails

--pick tomatoes

--weed

--wash more slipcovers (this is going to take all week since they need to be line-dried)

--write bio test for Thurs

--grade GoPo exam

--look for PSAT study materials

--errands

Good morning

- school work and lots of it- printed off what I need for the week, 2 sections of stat notes and 1 assignment done, started reading A&P

- tidy house- round 1 done

- dishes- nope

- get dd1 off bus- done

- help dd1 with any school work- done

- dinner- done

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else I get done- littlest one is on her way to potty training, used potty 3 times and 2 she told me she had to go :D put dd1's daisy patches on her daisy vest. 1 load of laundry in washer, helped dh take down upper cabinets that we are going to replace and ordered everything to remodel kitchen

Good morning! Ds3 got up early to start school. He seems to be under the impression that if he starts really early and finishes before lunch, he has put one over on me. School takes about 5 hours no matter when he starts....

To do:

School for all

Chores for all

Chores that I didn't get to yesterday

Eye dr for me this am

Paperwork meeting with dd1

Grocery store

PM practice/judo

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Good morning, friends! A lovely fall day here and I am hoping to get outside this afternoon.

School is off to a slow start, but I sent Dh out to do all my errands, so I will have more flex time in this busy week.

I love NOT going to the grocery, the P.O. and the print shop. He is going to take Ds out this afternoon to the sporting goods store to spend gift card money. :)

school

CSA pick up

clean bathrooms

fold laundry

update AHG account

dinner - chx with goat cheese, sliced tomatoes and whatever veggies we get in our box.

Yesterday they finished all the carpeting.  Though they accidentally (?) switched colors halfway up the stairs.  ??  Not sure what is to be done about that.

They put most of the furniture in the kitchen, where it still is.  Every day is a whole new world around here.  :P  Thankfully we can still open the fridge and if I lean over far enough, I can reach the coffee maker.  What else does a woman need?

I feel like we're on the home stretch now.  Why it took several months to get this far, I do not know.

Today is a big tax deadline as well as a reporting deadline.  Once again I have the feeling I'm forgetting (or will forget) something I need to do ....

Today's list:

• Kids up & out to school.  [done]
  • Take donations out to the lawn (so they are distinguishable from all the other crap that is temporarily on the porch).  [done]
  • Clean bathroom, kitchen, and some clutter.  [done]
  • Some construction-oriented tasks.  [done]
  • A little yoga / exercise.  [done]
  • Work.
  • Kids' after-school work.
  • (Not sure what we are doing for dinner, if the kitchen stays full of furniture.)
  • Kids to soccer.
  • More kids' work?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Take out lots of garbage (especially junk from the basement - can't wait to get rid of more junk!)
  • Work.

goodness, my Tuesdays are like Mondays with these online classes at 8am.  

One kid done with class, one just started.  

Laundry is started....3 loads today

unload dishwasher/load dishwasher

school

DS dr appt....hope I don't forget!!  

dinner

meeting 40 min away this evening

I desperately need to get to the grocery store and target for groceries and household supplies.  Maybe tomorrow?

and the computer just restarted.  So ds is now late for class.   :huh:  Windows is so stupid

Whoa - how did it get to be past 3pm?

I think I finished all my government deadlines.  Now for the reporting deadlines.  Then the loan servicing "target dates."  :)

Got the kids' beds and one dresser set up in their rooms.  And the downstairs furniture is mostly back in order.  Still have a lot to do, but it's taking shape.  It feels a lot different from where we were a week ago.

• Like 1

SKL - who are these people you hired?  Don't they have a foreman or supervisor that you talk to and make sure carries out your wishes?  

Hmm, I thought I answered this hours ago, but I guess it didn't go through.

Yes, there is a guy in charge.  He makes mistakes, and so do his workers.  Usually, they are decent about fixing them.  Sometimes they try to talk us out of it or even blame it on us.  :P  I have no idea how common these mistakes are.

Evening check in:

dh got off to work ok.

ds got off to work ok.

kitchen cleaned.

took care of some scheduling for ILs

school done

ds was convinced to leave the assignment he's stuck on and move on ahead in the subject.  A first for this aspie.  We will go back to it.

I did take a nap because I was falling asleep over lunch.  Being in major pain means less sleep at night.  

allergy shot for ds done

dinner done (and other meals too)

dd did her training run.

dd to the Y.

Dh is still working on the electricity.

I am bushed.  The house is sinking farther into disarray.  I'm busy all the time (except for my one hour nap)  and so are the kids and dh.  I need a maid-of-all-work.