Menu

PA/MD/VA/DE (+ any others) get together Round 2

creekland

Please only vote for days if you think you might come.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. These days work for me.

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Can't come, but wish I could and wanted to vote. ;)
  2. 2. These days do NOT work for me.

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Other - for those who don't have restrictions or who aren't able to come

September 10th is free for the church. They've blocked out the day for me until I give them the times. We'll have access to the gym, the kitchen, bathrooms, and the kid's play area.

So...what time do we want to meet?

I'm thinking twelve, or eleven at the earliest. That's what we did before, right?

I'm thinking twelve, or eleven at the earliest. That's what we did before, right?

How about we say 12 for everyone to arrive? People can bring food to eat for themselves and food to share if they like.

I'll arrive a little after 11. I'll make sure all the doors are open and drag a few tables/chairs out from the closet. If anyone wants to arrive early and drag tables around, you can.

What time should we end it? I can't remember what we did last time. Probably 3? Anyone there at three, it might be nice if you'd help me drag the tables back into the closet. :)

Someone else chime in on the 12-3 time to confirm those are good times before I tell the church. If it's a go, I'll tell the church 11-4 so there's plenty of prep and clean up time as well.

• Like 1

How about we say 12 for everyone to arrive? People can bring food to eat for themselves and food to share if they like.

I'll arrive a little after 11. I'll make sure all the doors are open and drag a few tables/chairs out from the closet. If anyone wants to arrive early and drag tables around, you can.

What time should we end it? I can't remember what we did last time. Probably 3? Anyone there at three, it might be nice if you'd help me drag the tables back into the closet. :)

Someone else chime in on the 12-3 time to confirm those are good times before I tell the church. If it's a go, I'll tell the church 11-4 so there's plenty of prep and clean up time as well.

I think that sounds fine. I can probably arrive early and/or stay late for straighten up.

I just found this!! 

I can come YEAH!  Normally, we have band on Thursdays but we don't start band until October.

I will be there!  

Our Update for our move to PA:  We are currently selling our house and put money down to build our house in Hanover.  They won't start building until we have a contract on our house.  We had 2 close calls for offers on our house.  I am hoping, 3rd time is the charm :)

Quill, my son from coop will be there, too.  He's 12 yrs old, maybe there is anybody else that has similar aged kids that could come, too.

• Like 5

I just found this!!

I can come YEAH! Normally, we have band on Thursdays but we don't start band until October.

I will be there!

Our Update for our move to PA: We are currently selling our house and put money down to build our house in Hanover. They won't start building until we have a contract on our house. We had 2 close calls for offers on our house. I am hoping, 3rd time is the charm :)

Quill, my son from coop will be there, too. He's 12 yrs old, maybe there is anybody else that has similar aged kids that could come, too.

My 10yo son and 13yo daughter will be there.

• Like 2

I just found this!!

I can come YEAH! Normally, we have band on Thursdays but we don't start band until October.

I will be there!

Our Update for our move to PA: We are currently selling our house and put money down to build our house in Hanover. They won't start building until we have a contract on our house. We had 2 close calls for offers on our house. I am hoping, 3rd time is the charm :)

Quill, my son from coop will be there, too. He's 12 yrs old, maybe there is anybody else that has similar aged kids that could come, too.

Hey! Hi! *waving at Nicholas_mom.*

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this so Garga can see it and list the address.  I could search through old threads to try to find it, but I tend to be a bit on the lazy side...  It's in Littlestown, PA, right off the main road heading north/south.  I think that's 194.

So far, the teacher I'm going to be in for hasn't had her baby, but we were joking today wondering if she was going to take Labor day literally.  If she hasn't had it by the 10th, I'm still coming.  The official due date for the young lad/lass is Sept 8th.  Her doctor fully expected arrival two weekends ago, but apparently forgot to tell the little one...

• Like 3

AACK!!!!!  I cannot believe I missed it!  I totally forgot about it!   I really am not a sort of person to forget to go, really am not!  We had a showing on Weds. for our house and we spent so much energy trying to perfect the house, that I was spent the next day.  I kept thinking to myself yesterday, weren't we supposed to go somewhere today?  I'm so sorry.

I'm bummed :(

• Like 1

AACK!!!!!  I cannot believe I missed it!  I totally forgot about it!   I really am not a sort of person to forget to go, really am not!  We had a showing on Weds. for our house and we spent so much energy trying to perfect the house, that I was spent the next day.  I kept thinking to myself yesterday, weren't we supposed to go somewhere today?  I'm so sorry.

Eh - things happen.  Sorry you missed it too, but you're certainly welcome at the next one!  It's likely to be in March or April.

Did you look at the pic from this one and start memorizing who we are?  ;)

dsc4597-done.jpg?w=624&h=413

Top from left to right:  School1777, creekland, PrincessMommy, MomsintheGarden, Quill

Bottom from left to right:  xixstar, Garga, regguheert (married to MomsintheGarden), Jennay

• Like 1

AACK!!!!! I cannot believe I missed it! I totally forgot about it! I really am not a sort of person to forget to go, really am not! We had a showing on Weds. for our house and we spent so much energy trying to perfect the house, that I was spent the next day. I kept thinking to myself yesterday, weren't we supposed to go somewhere today? I'm so sorry.

Yeah, that's a bummer. I forgot you were planning on coming. Do come next time if you can!

• Like 1