Menu

I shouldn't be this excited.

Night Elf

But I am. I got a new bOOkshelf this afternoon! It fits! I was measured and what I was wearing was too big which I knew already because I had it before I lost weight. I totally forgot what a good fitting bOOkshelf feels like!

Oh you should be excited. I'm excited for you. Congrats.

Where did you get it fitted at?

Thanks,

Joy

Victoria Secret. It's an expensive store that I have never shopped at before. I had to take my dd to exchange a gift. The ladies that helped me looked my age and when I told them I was too old to buy VS, they were shocked I felt that way. I usually buy them at Kohls so I spend less money, but I've never bought one that actually fit well. I didn't realize the style that suited me best was a demi. I'm truly amazed that I have such a lovely, excellent fitting bOOkshelf, that it was worth the cost. They also don't expect you to buy just because you are fitted. I wasn't pressured which was nice.

• Like 3

I just came from there. I am super excited for me, and I'm super excited for you!

For anybody else that happens to be headed that way they have an amazing clearance selection going on sale right now :-)

and I am always been super impressed with the staff in helping you find the right fit. They were wonderful