Menu

If you think of it tomorrow, would you wish me a wee bit of luck?

I've been working on a series of art pieces and two of them are up for auction tomorrow afternoon.

These are in the old victorian shadow-box style, but with images of athletes.

Since they are three dimensional, they are difficult to photograph, but I tried. The result looks something like this.

The actual piece is quite a bit more dramatic. It's 16x20 inches and surrounded by a matte black frame that is 2 inches deep.

Each piece is autographed by the athlete, so I hope that raises a bit more money for one of my favorite charities.

I've been working on a series of art pieces and two of them are up for auction tomorrow afternoon.

Since they are three dimensional, they are difficult to photograph, but I tried. The result looks something like this.

The actual piece is quite a bit more dramatic. It's 16x20 inches and surrounded by a matte black frame that is 2 inches deep.

Each piece is autographed by the athlete, so I hope that raises a bit more money for one of my favorite charities.

I will, Crissy! Good luck!

An update:

My art pieces were slated to be in tonight's silent auction. Until the auctioneer saw them. He told my husband that those pieces MUST be in the live auction.

So I must wait longer, but the results should be a greater amount of money for this charity.

cheerleader.gif

An update:

My art pieces were slated to be in tonight's silent auction. Until the auctioneer saw them. He told my husband that those pieces MUST be in the live auction.

So I must wait longer, but the results should be a greater amount of money for this charity.

cheerleader.gif

That is so cool Crissy!!!! Great work.

I KNOW!!

I won't kid myself into believing the autographs had nothing to do with it, but those autographs were on something *I* created.

I am beside myself.

And so thrilled that my favorite charity is $2500 richer tonight.

:D

That's INCREDIBLE!! Yay for you and your charity!! :party:

yay!!!