Menu

Ignore this thread!

BTW, next month on the 15th, we have our six month thread anniversary. :party:

With fear and trembling, I upgraded to Windows 10, and neither my brain nor my computer exploded.  Also, I got my start button back.  What idiot removed the start button for Windows 8, I would like to know???  I had to go to Best Buy and ask how to shut down the computer with stupid Windows 8.  Good riddance to Windows 8!

Talked to my odd father and he has decided based on speaking to his doctor that he does not have a long term issue, so I spent some time explaining why this is not the case. 

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 6

I have finished with the tomato bisque and got into a bit of a row with the co-op director, who called to tell me I need to move my class to the other end of the building because the Incompetent Boob of a "worship arts" teacher somehow didn't think it was necessary to figure out what he needed for his class before classes started last week. So because my class splits up into small groups, she wants us to put part of my class in the hallway and another part in a choir robe storage room.

Really? These families are paying for these classes and this is how we treat them? Even if the classes were free I would never treat my students this way.

• Like 5

Happy dance! Neither dh or ds work tomorrow! I can sleep in! Not that I can sleep in that late but still, I can sleep in! Woo hoo!

Perhaps you could let your family know that your faithful ITT friends would like them to make you a delicious breakfast in bed plus your favorite coffee. Then clean the entire kitchen.

Renai will have to add the appropriate Ninja Minion Glare to show the proper tone in which this request is given.

• Like 5

HI!

Spent the day with the family that took me in as a kid. Great day.

I've taken everything I own out of the closets and off the shelves the past 3 days. I have literally touched everything I own in the past 3 days. 4? I can't remember. 3 boxes for goodwill and 14 bags to the trash. I also washed all of the walls and changed out all of the artwork. My juice fast? I'm starving. It's all good though. I haven't been running, not that it's any of your business anyway.

I'm off to go quilt now, and then attempt to read all of proverbs in one sitting. :willy_nilly:  Thanks for keeping me busy during my breaks.

(((Susan)))

(((Renai)))

(((Dawn)))

• Like 8

Perhaps you could let your family know that your faithful ITT friends would like them to make you a delicious breakfast in bed plus your favorite coffee. Then clean the entire kitchen.

Renai will have to add the appropriate Ninja Minion Glare to show the proper tone in which this request is given.

Despicable-Me-Ninja.png

• Like 7

Yay for everyone sleeping in this morning.

I'm back from C25K. I started week 6 AGAIN (3rd time? but who's counting, right?).

Week 6 is very nice.

There is a half marathon that will be passing near my house today. Sure wish the Bailey Bottom Boys would come out and play for us. :D

I have been up for a little while...heard a dripping sound in the bathroom. Dh says it it coming from the heating/air unit in the attic - the tray has an inch of water in it and a crack in it that is dripping water.

Deep breath. No extensive damage yet.

• Like 3

Good Morning, everyone out there in ITT land. Everyone is still asleep around here, thank goodness! I took 2 Benadryls last night (allergies due to spending the afternoon at a children's birthday part at the river), fell asleep on the couch at 9:00pm, staggered to bed and never looked back. You would think after 12 years of allergy shots and all the medicines I've taken over the years I wouldn't be dealing with this!

• Like 3

Dancer is about to get everything stripped from her room.

YeeHaaaaaaw! What an adventure!

After about 3 years of not being able to see the floor of her room, dd17 spent a weekend+ cleaning out her room. And she really did clean it. Bag after bag of trash/clothes donations, emptying out the closet, cleaning out under the bed, sweeping and mopping...she shares a room with dd6, but most of the mess was hers. (We do need to find an alternative home for all the stuffed animals.)

We got rid of the big dresser and put wire drawers in her closet. Since it feels so nice and spacious now, we may get her a hammock chair for Christmas.

• Like 4

YeeHaaaaaaw! What an adventure!

After about 3 years of not being able to see the floor of her room, dd17 spent a weekend+ cleaning out her room. And she really did clean it. Bag after bag of trash/clothes donations, emptying out the closet, cleaning out under the bed, sweeping and mopping...she shares a room with dd6, but most of the mess was hers. (We do need to find an alternative home for all the stuffed animals.)

We got rid of the big dresser and put wire drawers in her closet. Since it feels so nice and spacious now, we may get her a hammock chair for Christmas.

She's already Konmari'd a lot, but this stripping will be a lot more drastic. I wonder how well it will go over to have her try to earn back everything at the age of almost 16. :glare:

• Like 4

I only have one more email to send, bathtubs to scrub, and shower curtains to hang. Bet I can finish in a half hour and then I will loaf the rest of the day. Dh went to the office for a few hours today, but we are going to meet him at a park after lunch to go hiking.

Sounds like a nice, relaxing day.

• Like 1

Did she get a smart mouth with you, Renai?

We did school here.  One kid is still sick.  He coughs up a lung.  Dh is smoking a brisket.  One kid did a "funny" joke in which he put another student's name on his co op homework.  This particular student's mother is sitting in on my class and doing the program at home with her two other kids so I assumed it was one of the other kid's homework mixed in.  I texted her pics of the two homework pages and went back and forth a long time.  It was a mystery...until my kid showed up and said he was being funny.  He didn't want me to tell the other mom it was him.  Then you should not have done that.  I told him never again.  

#teenboyhumor

I made sour cream and dill potato salad.  Now I need to boil corn and make baked beans.  We invited friends but they are cutting down a tree so I feel iffy about them.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 6