Menu

Ignore this thread!

I knew it! you guys were all having a party without me.  That's it, I quit my job, I must stay home and be on this thread all day.  

Oh wait, I can't, I have a new baby starting up.  Now I will have 2 little ones to cuddle all day.  The first one was there today and all she wanted all day was hug after hug from me.  I happily obliged her.  New little one is a 14 month girl just starting to walk.  I still have barely eaten today due to nausea, but I sure got my stress levels down with all the baby snuggles I got. 

• Like 3

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

You make no sense. Go eat two ice creams and call us in the morning.

Okay, let me 'xplain. 

She's a duck.

Which is a type of bird. 

She has a cousin. 

Also a bird.

Bird cousin pooped on Slache because Slache insists on no h and bird cousin likes the h as much as aforementioned duck.

You're welcome. :)

• Like 4

I look just like a female version of Jonny Depp. Anyone that wants to bang Johnny wants to bang me.

Okay, I found my words.

I do believe I need to see a picture in order to make my own assessment.  Picture must be of you dressed as Jack Sparrow.  No photo-shopped submissions, please.

Okay, I found my words.

I do believe I need to see a picture in order to make my own assessment. Picture must be of you dressed as Jack Sparrow. No photo-shopped submissions, please.

I'm flattered that you feel this way about me. That doesn't mean I'm willing to send you pictures of myself in a sexy costume.

Okay, let me 'xplain.

She's a duck.

Which is a type of bird.

She has a cousin.

Also a bird.

Bird cousin pooped on Slache because Slache insists on no h and bird cousin likes the h as much as aforementioned duck.

Ah. Prescription is still valid, 'cause it's Quackers an' all.

• Like 2

I'm flattered that you feel this way about me. That doesn't mean I'm willing to send you pictures of myself in a sexy costume.

Um, I said I would decide how I felt AFTER the pics.  So no pics, no proof that you look like Jack.

And with gratitude and delight, I shall do so posthaste.

You make no sense. Go eat two ice creams and call us in the morning.

Oh.  Now I see you were, in fact, replying to her previous post, not the one you quoted.

Never mind, then.  Carry on!

• Like 1

Does that mean two more scoops?

Because I am quite willing to do that, but it would finish off the quart, and people 'round these parts don't look too kindly on that.  I might not survive til morning to call you.  

Yes, yes it does.  The littles don't factor into this weighty decision. And the DH should know better than to comment on ice cream binges.

So go have that extra serving.  We'll wait.

And by that I mean the collective we, as I am off to bed. 

• Like 3

Here's the problem -- I like ice cream as much as the next guy, but dh secretly is addicted to it. He's a bit of a health freak otherwise, but ice cream is his weak spot. He refuses to admit it, but he quietly keeps supplying our freezer with quarts of it nevertheless ("for the kids' sake" says he.)  

i dare not finish that cookie dough off.   Though I am admittedly tempted.

• Like 3

Here's the problem -- I like ice cream as much as the next guy, but dh secretly is addicted to it. He's a bit of a health freak otherwise, but ice cream is his weak spot. He refuses to admit it, but he quietly keeps supplying our freezer with quarts of it nevertheless ("for the kids' sake" says he.)

i dare not finish that cookie dough off. Though I am admittedly tempted.

I understand. I am completely addicted to ice cream. I don't keep it in the house AT ALL, except for special occasions and times of extreme desperation. Then it must be finished by all and the carton thrown out.

It is a serious problem in this life, but my sights are on a better world to come. :D

• Like 2

Okay, let me 'xplain.

She's a duck.

Which is a type of bird.

She has a cousin.

Also a bird.

I understood you.

• Like 1

I understand. I am completely addicted to ice cream. I don't keep it in the house AT ALL, except for special occasions and times of extreme desperation. Then it must be finished by all and the carton thrown out.

It is a serious problem in this life, but my sights are on a better world to come. :D

I like that eternal perspective, particularly as it is applied in this instance.

• Like 1