• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Renai, you're back from the stress test!  I guess they don't tell you anything at the time of the test? 

It 5 hours! I then went to work. Just got back about 30 minutes ago. She said she didn't see anything concerning on the scans. I'm about to check my patient portal to see if there are more details, as I just got an email saying that's ready.

• Like 5

I'm here. long day. Too tired to type. DS birthday this weekend. Daycare messed up and gave us back new epis rather than the old ones. Duh. Co-worker fired today. More work for me same pay. Yay. My sister bought a new house and now has a chicken coop and five hens. Better her than me. DS hates math. My back hurts though slightly better now. I left my phone charger in the mtn cabin. Fudge.

• Like 6

I'm here. long day. Too tired to type. DS birthday this weekend. Daycare messed up and gave us back new epis rather than the old ones. Duh. Co-worker fired today. More work for me same pay. Yay. My sister bought a new house and now has a chicken coop and five hens. Better her than me. DS hates math. My back hurts though slightly better now. I left my phone charger in the mtn cabin. Fudge.

Bummer.  Bummer.  Bummer. 

Happy Birthday, DS!  :party:

Yes, better her than you.  I agree. 

Have some chocolate, a glass of wine.  Do math tomorrow.  Reward yourself afterward with Panera and a new phone charger.  :thumbup1:

• Like 4

I like MacGyver.

I meant that my post was funky.

l;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;iu9o9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999i 

Marley stepped on my laptop on the way to lick my mushroom omelet plate, and the above is the result.

SWB is paying actual money for the above. :mellow:

• Like 5

Where is Queen Ellie?  I need hula.

I think she might be stuck in the dressing room at Chico's while the nice salespeople help her find "just the right thing, darlin'".

I went to Chico's once after I had a baby, and I was all, "Nice saleslady, help me find some jeans because I can't schlep around in this ill-fitting track suit all day every day."

• Like 4

I know what yeast infections are. Just saying.

Anyhow, I put four of my paintings up on Etsy for the first time ever.  Rather, I put up prints of my paintings. The views are starting to trickle in slowly. I feel like I've just hung my dirty laundry out in the street. Eep!

If I don't sell anything by this weekend I'll probably cry.

• Like 6

Anyhow, I put four of my paintings up on Etsy for the first time ever. Rather, I put up prints of my paintings. The views are starting to trickle in slowly. I feel like I've just hung my dirty laundry out in the street. Eep!

I was trying to spare you from vaginal unpleasantries.

• Like 1

I was trying to spare you from vaginal unpleasantries.

That was even worse than talking about yeast infections.

Go to the drugstore or Wally world and get an over the counter thing.  It works just as well.  You'll just have to trust me on that.  I spent a lot of time with one baby with  those problems....

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 3

Anyhow, I put four of my paintings up on Etsy for the first time ever.  Rather, I put up prints of my paintings. The views are starting to trickle in slowly. I feel like I've just hung my dirty laundry out in the street. Eep!

Good luck! And this requires a link.

• Like 3