• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I had smoked salmon for the first time a couple of years ago. Quite delicious.

There's a decent sized package of smoked salmon slices at Costco for $10. When I'm feeling princessy I like to make a plate of smoked salmon slices, pieces of mozzarella, salted nuts, and dark chocolate. WITH WINE!

• Like 3

There's a decent sized package of smoked salmon slices at Costco for $10. When I'm feeling princessy I like to make a plate of smoked salmon slices, pieces of mozzarella, salted nuts, and dark chocolate. WITH WINE!

I might could be persuaded to drive 450 miles for a hangout like that. Drool.

• Like 2

Yay! Attention! Y'all are prudes.

I totally understood. In fact, I was thinking, but still going in between tabs because I have homework I'm not doing, I was thinking how when I was pregnant with #2 how much I wanted it, and how much dh...didn't. I told him, it wasn't like he could impregnate me again. Sheesh.

I might could be persuaded to drive 450 miles for a hangout like that. Drool.

I know! The thing is that we always have mozzarella and nuts on hand so it's not like we have to spend a lot of money to do that. When the salmon's on sale Matt and I are always like "MOVIE NIGHT!"

• Like 2

I totally understood. In fact, I was thinking, but still going in between tabs because I have homework I'm not doing, I was thinking how when I was pregnant with #2 how much I wanted it, and how much dh...didn't. I told him, it wasn't like he could impregnate me again. Sheesh.

I'm always too sensitive. :glare: I do have that problem afterwards though. My poor hubby is always so tired for the first 6 months.

• Like 1

When you want chocolate that bad, what you really want is teA. There are studies that prove this. I've told dh about the studies. I also told him that if I'm really craving for chocolate, that's probably not what I really need...

What's the correlation?

Le Booya.

#babydoesn'tliketheh

Goodnight again.

#ihadtopee

• Like 1