• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I like the Prezi, which I got up the nerve to look at because technophobe.

You need a colon after Play is.

Nothing else jumped out and bit me on the butt, but I didn't look with a fine tooth comb.  However, it struck me as intelligent, balanced, and well-researched.  I give you an A.

#sogladiamdonewithcollege

• Like 8

I like the Prezi, which I got up the nerve to look at because technophobe.

You need a colon after Play is.

Nothing else jumped out and bit me on the butt, but I didn't look with a fine tooth comb.  However, it struck me as intelligent, balanced, and well-researched.  I give you an A.

#sogladiamdonewithcollege

It'll be great if when I actually finish. The "Play is" is a marker to remind me that I'm going to put some more intelligent, balanced, and well-researched thoughts there. Sometime before midnight. Sigh.

#gladthiswillbeoverinNovember

#MEdinCurriculumandInstruction

#Booya

• Like 3

It'll be great if when I actually finish. The "Play is" is a marker to remind me that I'm going to put some more intelligent, balanced, and well-researched thoughts there. Sometime before midnight. Sigh.

#gladthiswillbeoverinNovember

#MEdinCurriculumandInstruction

#Booya

And you even spelled "Booya" correctly.

• Like 2

I took typing in high school. On, you know, a typewriter. (That's actually a thing, for you youngsters.)

I still own a typewriter. Oldest dd used to get a kick out of it. She was easily amused. I wonder if I could get my high-tech 4yo interested in it...

• Like 3

Are you trying to kill me??? Even worse.

Trust me, prezi is worse. Pp, throw some info onto slides and you're done. Really. Some of my classmates did that. It was the extent of their knowledge. I started Pp two years ago, quaking with fear. Now, I have almost outgrown it. Lol!

• Like 1

Trust me, prezi is worse. Pp, throw some info onto slides and you're done. Really. Some of my classmates did that. It was the extent of their knowledge. I started Pp two years ago, quaking with fear. Now, I have almost outgrown it. Lol!

I've done one pp in my life. My dh helped me do it.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 3

I like turtles.

Me too.

Ds20 also likes them, and actually started a "thing" at the university this past year - "Turtle Tuesday". It consists of ds wearing his favorite (and only) t-shirt with turtles on it every Tuesday. And when people see him, they yell "Turtle Tuesday!"

That's all I have to say about turtles.

Our internet service is likely to go out again any second, so good night, my Dear Ignorers, and congratulations to all booyaers.

• Like 7

When I took typing there was only one electric typewriter.  Only Sheri (brown noser that she was) got to use it.  The rest of us got manual ones.  The noise was deafening.  

I like the sound of typewriters. Even a lot of them in one room.

• Like 1

I took typing in high school.  On, you know, a typewriter.  (That's actually a thing, for you youngsters.)

Me too.  It was a fancy word processing one, it could keep up to 1 sentence in memory before typing it down onto the paper lol

And yet here I am back in college, again, well technically I am on summer break right now haha

So even those of us that learned on typewriters can learn to do everything else for college even in our old age :P

• Like 2

Me too.  It was a fancy word processing one, it could keep up to 1 sentence in memory before typing it down onto the paper lol

And yet here I am back in college, again, well technically I am on summer break right now haha

So even those of us that learned on typewriters can learn to do everything else for college even in our old age :p

Wow, that brings back memories.  I had one of those my freshman year of college.  Good times.

• Like 1

I have a headache.  I should probably drink some water and go to bed.

5 hrs OT working on a company org chart is behind me, and my eyes are tired.

Feel better. Tired eyes and headaches don't feel good together. Good night! I'll be holding it down over here.

• Like 3