• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

You were all very busy today.  I was very busy cleaning the house. Blech. My MIL announced she would be visiting tomorrow morning. I love her, I really do, and I'm usually thrilled she's visiting, but I really didn't want to clean up today. I didn't even want to do school either.  I was very responsible today. Very grown up. Mature even. I need a cookie.

• Like 6

You were all very busy today.  I was very busy cleaning the house. Blech. My MIL announced she would be visiting tomorrow morning. I love her, I really do, and I'm usually thrilled she's visiting, but I really didn't want to clean up today. I didn't even want to do school either.  I was very responsible today. Very grown up. Mature even. I need a cookie.

Are you kidding?  You need a whole plate of cookies!

• Like 6

Is that like Milo and Otis meets Lilo and Stitch?

For the first time ever, I've run out of likes. At first, I was like huh? Then, what? And then, oh yeah! Yep. I'm only paying half attention to the movie. And, apparently, the title of the movie...

• Like 3

It was scary, but for me it was so fast and when we planned Mary as one I knew what was coming. I think vaginal births are better for baby, but I'm positive that my recovery was easier than yours. I could do anything in 3 days except exercise.

I did Insanity Max:30 as soon as they took kid 5 off for his first bath.  Vaginal births are easy peasy, baby.   Well, and I'm awesome too.  There's that.  

• Like 1

I did Insanity Max:30 as soon as they took kid 5 off for his first bath. Vaginal births are easy peasy, baby. Well, and I'm awesome too. There's that.

That's insane. Your vagina must have magical powers. So... you do Insanity Max:30 3 times a day?

• Like 2

Duckie is being sarcastic.  The only thing she does three times a day is prepare meals for her many little ducklings.

Sarcasm?  I don't understand.  Whyever would you doubt that I do Insanity Max:30 three times a day?  

And No.  Not really on the meals.  I hate cooking.  They forage around for food and all seem to get along just fine.  

(just kidding, mostly.)

• Like 3

Sarcasm? I don't understand. Whyever would you doubt that I do Insanity Max:30 three times a day?

And No. Not really on the meals. I hate cooking. They forage around for food and all seem to get along just fine.

(just kidding, mostly.)

If you haven't lost a duckling yet, it's all good. :D
  • Like 3

Good golly day, that is IN.TENSE.

I am so very impressed that you do all this insanity stuff, Slache.   I used to go to the gym 6x/week for 30min on the elliptical plus a mile run and sometimes weights (that never once improved my nonexistent muscle tone).  Then kid 3 came along so it has been a while (no child care at my gym).  So while I'm back to almost my pre-preggers weight, I'm very much not in shape.

So sorry for my Big Fat Lie.  But it was really funny, nu???  

I don't know how I missed this one. As long as the smushie kisses are not equivalent to dog kisses, it might me ok coming from you.

And, no you're not.

Please don't compare my smoochies to those of a dog.  I have feeling, you know.

Yes. I am.

• Like 1

Good golly day, that is IN.TENSE.

I am so very impressed that you do all this insanity stuff, Slache. I used to go to the gym 6x/week for 30min on the elliptical plus a mile run and sometimes weights (that never once improved my nonexistent muscle tone). Then kid 3 came along so it has been a while (no child care at my gym). So while I'm back to almost my pre-preggers weight, I'm very much not in shape.

So sorry for my Big Fat Lie. But it was really funny, nu???

P90X and Insanity are awesome in home fitness programs, though P90X is better. Insanity requires no equipment and can probably be found in your library if it's big.

• Like 2