Menu

S/O of S/O where to buy quality furniture

amy g.

In almost 25 years of marriage, we have replaced our sofas once but they were damaged in a flood. I also have 2 antique sofas that I well just keep getting reupholstered.

The upsolstry on my newer sofas are looking worn after 18 years and I'm ready to replace them.

Where should I look for a quality replacement that will last? Where would you buy one if you were not too concerned about the price?

Smith Brothers is a great brand. Made in the USA too! They have a great selection of styles and fabrics and a good deal of customization options. They were who I was going to recommend too. Their website is Smith Brothers of Berne - kind of hard to find. Hopefully there is a retailer near you. 

I've had Room and Board furniture for approaching 20 years.  The couches need replacing (upholstery is wearing thin in spots), but one chair is still in fantastic shape.  All the frames and springs are perfect on them.  We are in the market too.