Menu

I can't call my dh

Jean in Newcastle

It doesn't matter if I use the number that I've had in my contacts for a year or if I type it in directly, his number connects to a bank.  The number is his.  I could understand numbers getting crossed once, but I've been trying to call over and over again - trying to get through to him.  Anyone heard of anything like this happening?  

Maybe it is our phone provider's revenge after I kept calling them to fix my billing problem for 3 hours today.  Anyway, he came home.  It was weird because I told him what happened and he looked at his phone to see if there was any record of me calling.  There wasn't.  And then all of a sudden while he was watching, my calls popped up on his screen.  So maybe it got switched back then?  He asked me why I didn't leave a message and I told him that I doubted that the bank was interested in the fact that I had gotten him "green bean chicken" for dinner.   :lol:

Weird.  Were you able to text him?

My husband's phone is also his work phone.  When I really need him, I email him at his work address.  Sometimes he silences his phone while in meetings and forgets to turn it back on.  The emails buzz differently so it gets his attention.

Maybe it is our phone provider's revenge after I kept calling them to fix my billing problem for 3 hours today.  Anyway, he came home.  It was weird because I told him what happened and he looked at his phone to see if there was any record of me calling.  There wasn't.  And then all of a sudden while he was watching, my calls popped up on his screen.  So maybe it got switched back then?  He asked me why I didn't leave a message and I told him that I doubted that the bank was interested in the fact that I had gotten him "green bean chicken" for dinner.   :lol:

:) This is the first thing that came to my mind. :lol:

This is not funny anymore.  It is continuing.  I'm having to send messages from confused people to his e-mail.  I finally interrupted him at work to let him know that the problem is still there since he doesn't usually check e-mails while at work since there were some urgent ones regarding his parents.  Ai yai yai.  And no, I can't call the phone company for him since this cell phone is under his name and was issued by his work.