Menu

Argh! Clever trick goes awry.

linders

Every year I keep a Word document on my computer with a running list of Christmas gift ideas. Now that the DC often use my computer for final formatting/printing of schoolwork, I worried that they would come across the list. Clever trick - change the font to something unreadable-at-first-glance. At first I just did a very small-point-size script, but as Christmas is nearing, I decided to up the security level and changed it to Greek letters. Voila!

Problem - I tried to change it back, and apparently Greek letters cannot be changed back into Roman letters in Word. I now need to pull out a Greek alphabet and translate the list.

I have wish lists on my Amazon account that no one else has access to. I also keep a list of gift ideas and purchases made in my organization / to-do list app on my tablet. No one else uses my tablet, and even if they did, they wouldn't be digging around in my to-do lists :)