Menu

For those who really love bacon...

Wow.

Ok, the salad bowl was kinda nifty...and somewhat doable. But the placemat? Oh my. That's a lot o' bacon! And way too much 'hands touching meat' for my pleasure to pull off.

I agree. I can see myself doing the bowl, but not the mat. The bowl actually looks yummy and fun, and like something I would be crazy enough to do.

Roflol! Now you have my little wheels turning... I bet I could turn this into part of a dinner some evening that would make me *verrrry* popular.... ;)

Oh, I'm thinking a bit of scrambled eggs in the bacon cup for my guys. They would love this.

Tell me what you would do.

Oh, I'm thinking a bit of scrambled eggs in the bacon cup for my guys. They would love this.

I'm not sure yet... But as someone who once served her dh a "fried chicken bouquet" (instead of flowers, lol), I'm sure I can think of *something*!

(Lest you all think I'm endlessly serving fatty meat products, lol, my poor family is stuck eating vegan meals most of the time. Which makes the occasional ludicrous, high-fat, meat-centric treat all that much more exciting...)

I'm not sure yet... But as someone who once served her dh a "fried chicken bouquet" (instead of flowers, lol), I'm sure I can think of *something*!

(Lest you all think I'm endlessly serving fatty meat products, lol, my poor family is stuck eating vegan meals most of the time. Which makes the occasional ludicrous, high-fat, meat-centric treat all that much more exciting...)

That fried chicken bouquet was fabulous.

Those bowls are PERFECT!!

and That sounds about right to me.

In the spirit of bacon, potato, and egg tacos, I would probably add some potatoes to the mix.

I agree that the placemat is pretty over the top. I was thinking though, that it could be used as a "dish" for something else. You know, like underneath a huge pile of hash browned potatoes, or under a meatloaf or something.

I think the bacon cup ideas you guys had are great. Yep, I'd be a pretty popular mom if I did something like that. That would be fun for a birthday breakfast or even Christmas. You could make the little cups in advance and just warm them up for Christmas morning. coffeebreak.gif