Menu

Phoenix, AZ, July 22

Susan Wise Bauer

Hey, anyone close to Phoenix...

I'll be doing teacher training for the Great Hearts Academy folks on July 21 and 22, and according to the finalized schedule I've just gotten, I have some free time on the afternoon of the 22nd. Does anyone want to get together/organize a meetup on the afternoon of the 22nd?

I gather that everyone, apart from clueless Virginians, actually runs AWAY from Phoenix in July, but if someone would like to be point person on an (iced) coffee hour, I'd be more than happy to connect with Phoenix-area parent-educators.

If you're interested, post here or send an email to my amazing executive assistant, Pattie Worth, at pattie AT welltrainedmind.com...

SWB

Colleen, he's in Seattle...not tack-able, I regret to say. Although now I'm tempted to tack on that visit to the dairy farm...

Eh, well, can't blame a girl for trying.  And next time you do visit him, come on up for a glass of milk (followed by a bottle of wine, of course). 

Guest chococatania

Hello! I'm new to homeschooling, and I'm reading your book right now. I'd love to be able to participate in any meeting that's happening in Phoenix. I know that I'm replying to this on Friday night. Hopefully you'll be able to get this info to me in time.

Thanks!!!

-Catania