Menu

Need a laugh? (link inside)

Oy, Amy! I'm so sorry - If I could only - stop- laughing! Hey, at least you were wearing a bra. Think how bad it *could* have been! :D

That must be some storm. I used to live in Melbourne when I got out of college. Two feet of rain in the past 24 hours? I can't even imagine.

:grouphug:

Dana

Oy, Amy! I'm so sorry - If I could only - stop- laughing! Hey, at least you were wearing a bra. Think how bad it *could* have been! :D

That must be some storm. I used to live in Melbourne when I got out of college. Two feet of rain in the past 24 hours? I can't even imagine.

:grouphug:

Dana

Dana, it's the most bizarre storm I've seen in 20+ years. It's not even a hurricane, but it is SO SLOW. It is just sitting here dumping rain. Weird.

Dana, it's the most bizarre storm I've seen in 20+ years. It's not even a hurricane, but it is SO SLOW. It is just sitting here dumping rain. Weird.

When I was in college, sometime around 1982 or so, in Tampa, we had a hurricane that did this. It hung out in the gulf moving a few degrees this way and that. I was evacuated and had to hang out at my parents' house for days. USF was closed, it was over Labor day week I remember. The weird thing was that it never did hit land, but most of Tampa got badly flooded.