Menu

help me spend 15 on amazon

Mandylubug

I need to spend 15 more because I refuse to pay for shipping. I don't know what to buy, though. I would like it to be something indulgent vs just a pack of toilet paper, etc.

What are some things you are eying but not taking the plunge? It can be homeschool related, kitchen, decor, personal, etc. Just tell me what I need and just don't know it yet!

I just bought a hand held blender which I use in hot soups and to make small smoothies. I'm going to start making my own condiments :)

You could also get a birthday gift now and not worry about it later.

In order to save $36 at target I bought a $15 shelf which will be used to organize THAT closet.

Coconut oil?

Puzzles by Ravensburger

Small Lego sets

Remote controlled car

A book or two for me

Anomia (or any other game I've been eyeing)

Snap Circuits

Magnetic Thinking Putty

These are some of the things actually in my wish list that are about the right cost.

Completely indulgent and not needed but so awesome looking:  The BabyLit board books on Jane Eyre, Moby Dick, and Edgar Allan Poe.  They are board books for toddlers but I bet they would help for my big picture thinker, don't you think?  I really want an excuse to buy them. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1423624742/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1UVYM77JSKB2V&coliid=I1PYUPGVOVC1HC

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1423632044/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1UVYM77JSKB2V&coliid=I350J7P2F2UGXR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1423635280/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1UVYM77JSKB2V&coliid=I1Y7R850SXH6YQ

I'm trying really hard to relate to this problem. LOL My "save for later" and wish list is incredibly long. I see that you've already "indulged", so I can leave my thinking power turned off for now. :)

I have plenty of wants and wishes but like to shop in person for most. I'm also horribly indecisive once I have money to spend, lol. If I'm in a tight season there will be a million things I think I'll splurge on when I can. By the time I can, I've forgotten what I want lol.

Well, I splurged on plantar wart remover (for a kid) and a melissa and doug letter stamp kit for the girls. I really know how to indulge myself! Lol thanks for all the suggestions.

I'll just treat myself to starbucks one day!

Wow, girl. You went wild! ;)