Menu

Let it Go - Mom Parody

AmyontheFarm

Love this! The screaming never bothered me anyway....:)  My dh wonders how I can be in the car with the kids talking and laughing and bickering and not even hear it......The great tune out.  Works every.time.  Of course, my kids have learned that I go into zombie mode and if they ask me a question I may not hear them.  Mom, mom, mom?  My son has started saying, "Oh forget it!".  Sometimes I have to really have to work to mentally rejoin them ;)   Mom's not here right now.  Please leave a message....

That was so funny.  I loved it. Yes, the screaming never bothered me anyway. :P  

I'll admit, that by my 5th child I didn't even wake up when he cried at night.  He could be screaming (and he was in a small room attached to ours), but I just slept.  My dh would be shaking me trying to wake me up.  Or he would be standing over me holding the crying, hungry child, hoping I would wake up and feed the little guy.  

Love the don't rush don't flush part.

It's like that flushing sound is cues kids into action!

Love this! The screaming never bothered me anyway.... :)  My dh wonders how I can be in the car with the kids talking and laughing and bickering and not even hear it......The great tune out.  Works every.time.  Of course, my kids have learned that I go into zombie mode and if they ask me a question I may not hear them.  Mom, mom, mom?  My son has started saying, "Oh forget it!".  Sometimes I have to really have to work to mentally rejoin them ;)   Mom's not here right now.  Please leave a message....

Oh it annoys my husband when he comes into the house and I've tuned out the kids to get some work done and he's calling me over and over and I'm just 10 feet away but I don't hear him.

Better watch out, Amy! If you keep posting controversial videos like this, you might get banned! ;)

( I actually thought both videos were comical, as did dd. Just wanted to let you know! :leaving: )

I'll be careful!  Don't want to get banned! LOL  Thanks!

That's a hoot!  I'm going to send that to my adult daughters.