Menu

Poo-pouri commercial. Just watch!

Mom in High Heels

I saw that ad a while back because a friend of mine shared it on FB because that's her cousin!  My MIL saw an ad for Poo Pouri in Good Housekeeping and asked us to get her some and send it to her (she doesn't like in the US).  And now my 5 year old is begging me to buy some for him after watching the ad lol

Ok dont laugh but I not only use but love this product. We went to a hotel with 4 people and a bathrom with no fan. A boutique nearby was selling it so I took a chance. It is like an air freshener but one that actually works. I came to love it and take it with me when I travel. Plus I like the scents more than most air fresheners.

You realize you are now in charge of entertainment in The Hive, right??

Darn it, now I'm under pressure.  Though my friend the internet should make it easy.  No pressure!

All I have to say is , you do know how to clean your history in your browser right??? Otherwise you might have some 'splaining to do to James Bond......just saying....

Hahahaha!!!!  JB has seen them all too.  I did delete it from my amazon browser list though.

Girl, what has been going on in your neck of the woods? First the pale labias and now this... :lol:

We've all been sick, so I've just been surfing the web and goofing around.  I need to keep myself entertained.

So basically, spraying essential oils into the toilet? That's the idea?

That's the idea.  I think it's a specific ratio of certain oils, and then they add a scented oil to the mix.  Perhaps I'll experiment at home. ;)