Menu

Student planners?

Dds have used this one:

http://www.christianbook.com/record-the-learning-lifestyle-flower-cover/charlene-notgrass/pd/411504?item_code=WW&netp_id=1138504&event=ESRCG&view=details

they have a bunch of different covers.  Oldest really liked it and thought it helped her organize, plan her day, and identify gaps.  Youngest wasn't as thrilled but she is naturally very organized and makes lists of her daily activities. 

We use a combo of Donna Young and this one: http://www.funschooling.net/p/printables.html (the "reach higher" is our weekly pages). I keep a calendar on my iPad, but an older kid could easily use an iPod touch if they had one.

We are 3 ring binder-based, so I don't try to have them bound. I haven't found it necessary to be able to carry it around.

I use these. The only difference between the middle school and elementary version is the layout. Days are in blocks in the elementary and columns in middle school. I like columns better, but accidentally ordered the wrong one this year. You can see the difference in the samples. And they do have calendar pages.

Thinking organized is a really great book for showing kids (or adults) the possibilities of how much being organized can actually help with life/school.

We use the MyHomework app for my son's iPad. He prefers it to physical paper. However, you cannot then use the planner for attendance evidence if you need that for your paperwork.