Menu

Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock!

Word Nerd

I am on the floor.  I CANNOT WAIT!  Did anyone see Molly in there?  She'd better be in S3.

Two years?!!

Yeah, I guess it does seem that long since the last episode.

Hahaha!  It sure feels that way, and we just came to Sherlock this summer.  I can't imagine how crazy those of you are who have been waiting since last year.  It's like waiting for the next Harry Potter book!  

I am on the floor. I CANNOT WAIT! Did anyone see Molly in there? She'd better be in S3.

Hahaha! It sure feels that way, and we just came to Sherlock this summer. I can't imagine how crazy those of you are who have been waiting since last year. It's like waiting for the next Harry Potter book!

I've been watching since the first episode started on PBS. I wish the seasons weren't so short.

I saw Molly in some S3 pictures released a week or so ago, so I think she's still on board!

ETA: and I just watched the trailer and yes, she's in there, too.

Yes, Molly was in the promo. I assume she's the one Sherlock was talking about when he said "the person that mattered the most."

Whew!  I only got to watch it the one time (stupid kids needing my attention!), but I'm planning to watch it again.  I think I was just so excited I couldn't take it all in!  I'm a Sherlock/Molly shipper.  I think Molly is wonderful.  I don't like Irene.  

I found out about a code that unlocks more content in the interactive trailer!

Go to the interactive trailer here.

Click on the S on Sherlock's headstone.

Where it says Enter input code, type 051113.

I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <-See, more exclamation points=more love.

At the end of the main trailer, when he turns around and looks back, I just sigh and go all wobbly inside.  :)

It starts January 1 in the UK and January 19 in the US.

January 1 is the day it debuts on TV in the UK and the day the rest is the world pirates it. Asinine.