Menu

How do you do this?

Night Elf

You can also freeze cookie dough really easily- make the whole batch and freeze half the batch for another time when you have unexpected guests!  If you roll it into balls first, you have instant fresh baked cookies- straight from freezer to oven and add a couple minutes cook time! 

Otherwise, if it were me, I'd probably just guesstimate. 

I never thought about freezing the other half. Hmm.. Why is it too many cookies? DH and I are on Weight Watchers maintenance and I try to keep a limited amount of baked goods at one time. Like when I make cupcakes, I only make 12 at a time. We're less likely to grab more if there isn't a huge amount available. I want to try to make the peanut butter cookies with a Hershey Kiss on top. Yum!

I'd beat the egg with a fork and pour half of it in and either save the rest in the fridge or throw it away, depending on if you would be using it soon.

This is what I do. Simple. 

Or I freeze the unbaked cookie dough. But I can see that might be a problem to have around.