Menu

WooHoo.. Elaine!

Chitting- Sounds like something you'd do without one knowing!

There, it's out here now!:D And since I posted it, it will get looked past and those who do look will be left confuzzled!:D

You dared me!

:lol: You bad, bad girl!:lol:

Everyone else is probably wondering, "What is wrong with those women?"

It's the the Chinese gymnasts wearing glitter thread. Jill was regaling us with all of Bela Karolyi's mispronunciations and I fell in love with the word that he used for cheating, which is chitting.

Heather and I were just being silly at 1 a.m.:D She took "chitting" to a whole 'nother level.:lol:

It's the the Chinese gymnasts wearing glitter thread. Jill was regaling us with all of Bela Karolyi's mispronunciations and I fell in love with the word that he used for cheating, which is chitting.

Heather and I were just being silly at 1 a.m.:D She took "chitting" to a whole 'nother level.:lol:

Why am I not surprised. :lol::lol:

Oh man, I can't believe I missed the late night chitting party. It looks like you were having fun.

:001_huh: Hey, "No chitting aloud, allowed here." And get rid of that glidder.!

Thank you Laney. Now I am not confuzzled anymore.:D

Man, what are you people doing up already? I think I've got a glitter hangover this morning. Someone hand me the anti-bling sunglasses. :001_cool:

Glitter-Fest '08

As long as chitting doesn't cross over into fiffing (or is there a 'ph' in that somewhere??) I think I can handle it. Although, I have no idea how fiffing can go on without both parties being aware, so, I don't think that's an issue. But anyway...

Jill was regaling us with all of Bela Karolyi's mispronunciations and I fell in love with the word that he used for cheating, which is chitting.

I wonder if Mr. Karolyi knows that somewhere in Oklahoma, thanks to him, some little country kids are going to tattle on siblings with a Romanian accent.

"He wahs chitting!"

And I'm sure you haven't been any more base with your explorations of "chitting" than my husband has, LOL!

But, if you're going to introduce new vocabulary, you have to include all the derivations --

chit - v. = 1. deceive or trick; 2. elude, beguile, -- not related to chat, but often used together. ---chitter, n. ---chitingly, adv. ---chitorous, adj.

Ex. - Chitters are often found chatting with those who wear excessive glitter.

See? Now don't we all feel less confuzzled? :D