Menu

So excited I can hardly contain myself!

AlmiraGulch

And really, I shouldn't be.  It's too soon.  Can't help it, though.

My sister, who is my absolute best friend and favorite person in the world, who has not lived even in a nearby state to me since I think 1982 or 1983, just interviewed for a job IN MY TOWN!!!!!!  It was only a 1st interview, but the fact that she even got the call is sort of miraculous, as she's looking to change careers, would be moving from the public to the private sector, and would require relocation assistance.

It went very, very well.  They're already sending her quite a bit of material about job itself (not the description, but the content), and will be looking to fly her here to meet with the CEO and others fairly quickly.  

She has been looking for a new job for months, as she wants to move out of California and is completely miserable and stagnated in her federal government job, but she'd basically ruled out Atlanta because she said she didn't want to be in a big city and deal with traffic.  She's super excited, though, and I want this for her so badly. It's an amazing job with a company I'd love to work for myself.  And, of course, she'd be close by!  

It would absolutely make my year, maybe even my decade, if this were to go through for her.  Positive thoughts, prayers, native dancing, spells, crossed fingers, whatever you happen to do would be greatly appreciated!