Menu

What is your favorite...

Night Elf

A friend of mine told me that 80% of us wear a bar that is the wrong size. Search on how to find correct size, go to specific bar store, (not VS), such as nordstrom, she suggested, to get fitted. Wear a tank top if you're very modest. After checking out how to measure I find that I have been wearing the wrong size for a long time. Maybe after I get one that fits right I will have a favorite, as for now, I despise them all. :glare:  :lol:

I was professionally fitted once, before my reduction surgery. It was a scary result. Today I watched a video by a so-called expert so we'll see. I need to go out either tomorrow or Wednesday to shop and I'm just dreading it. I want to try on some I've never tried before. I was thinking Kohls but now I'm wondering if I should go to the mall instead. I think there may be a Nordstroms, but I'm not sure. But I can say that if I find one that fits and looks good, I'm buying 4 or 5 of them. I expect it to be expensive but I've got to have a nice one that is for daily wear.

I was professionally fitted once, before my reduction surgery. It was a scary result. Today I watched a video by a so-called expert so we'll see. I need to go out either tomorrow or Wednesday to shop and I'm just dreading it. I want to try on some I've never tried before. I was thinking Kohls but now I'm wondering if I should go to the mall instead. I think there may be a Nordstroms, but I'm not sure. But I can say that if I find one that fits and looks good, I'm buying 4 or 5 of them. I expect it to be expensive but I've got to have a nice one that is for daily wear.

I get my Balis at Kohl's.  I decided one day that I was not going to leave the store w/out having tried on every close size in every single bra that I liked the look of on the hanger!  I was so tired of not being able to stand wearing one.  I didn't know bras could be so comfortable that you'd forget you had one on. 

Good luck!  It's worth the effort and cost!

Recently, I was professionally fitted and I discovered that I wear a 32F or 30FF depending on brand. I bought two different brands at the bra boutique and now I just buy them from Amazon for 30-50% less.

My favorite brands are Fantasie (model 4520), Panache Superbra line (Tango and Fern styles).

I tried every brand that Kohl's sells (Bali, Vanity Fair, Playtex, Barely There) and various sizes (36C, 34DD, 34D) and NONE of them fit like my Fantasie or Panache bras. None of the store-brand bras fit me very well. I feel like my new bras were custom made for me.

Recently, I was professionally fitted and I discovered that I wear a 32F or 30FF depending on brand. I bought two different brands at the bra boutique and now I just buy them from Amazon for 30-50% less.

My favorite brands are Fantasie (model 4520), Panache Superbra line (Tango and Fern styles).

I tried every brand that Kohl's sells (Bali, Vanity Fair, Playtex, Barely There) and various sizes (36C, 34DD, 34D) and NONE of them fit like my Fantasie or Panache bras. None of the store-brand bras fit me very well. I feel like my new bras were custom made for me.