Menu

s/o Zimmerman trial--What is a white Hispanic???

GinaPagnato

Of course it's the media's attempt to inject racism into everything. I always skip the ethnicity questions on surveys; it is just a way to inject ethnicity into everything under cover of claiming it is for some other reason. They identify Zimmerman as white so as to distinguish him from someone of African origin, because to them race is everything.

Edited by reefgazer

Well, I wasn't trolling for trouble.  I came across a thread I found interesting and responded.

It seems as though many, if not all, of your comments have been on very old threads. As a general rule, people don't tend to reply if the last reply was more than a few weeks ago, except in special circumstances.

Well, I wasn't trolling for trouble. I came across a thread I found interesting and responded.

I apologize if I mis-interpreted your intentions. Reviving long-dead threads with controversial topics can look like someone just trying to stir up trouble.

In general, there is always an interesting topic of discussion or two in the current list of threads--feel free to jump in there or to start one of your own :) This is a very active board with plenty of different perspectives to bounce thoughts off of. Its just disconcerting to all of us to see a topic and assume it is current and then realize that it is in fact several years old.